Modern Camaro Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey everyone. Just signed up to the forum. Been a member of an other forum for a bit. If you see me driven around the PW area, say hey. :hello:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just a little off the subject but I am in the market for some tires and I hear of the Toyo Proxes 4 being available. I have been talking to the guy down at Colorado Tire in Pueblo and he said he put some on a Camaro here in Pueblo.

Who would that be? The main concern I have is with road noise and I hear that the Toyo's are known for that. What entices me though is the 65,000 mile warrenty. I would like to hear these tires for my self if anyone has them. Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
How many Colorado members do we have on here?
I live in Aurora. Bought my 45th Anniversary Edition 2SS on October 22nd. I am gauging interest in starting a Colorado 5th Gen Club.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I live in Aurora. Bought my 45th Anniversary Edition 2SS on October 22nd. I am gauging interest in starting a Colorado 5th Gen Club.
Welcome! You might do a search for Camaro Club Of The Rockies. Most of the members are up north. There is a bit more action on the camaro5 forum. They to have a Colorado thread.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello all, just moved here to Colorado Springs area. Just wondering, haven't seen too many 5th gen's out this way. I have a 2010 Camaro. Also looking for reliable speed shops for possible upgrades in the future.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts