Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your thoughts on Chevrolet offering you the option of having your camaro color to mirror the "paint scheme of your favorite driver". Since Chevrolet has won the manufacturers championship 21 times since the release of the camaro (21/32) it might spawn further interest in the 5th gen. I was testing it out on the "sticky" and I thought it was pretty cool. What does everyone think?

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Im sure the Rainbow Warrior theme would sell in high volumes. :rolleyes:

*music starts* Jeff Gordon is ghey, he uses vasoline on his 2010 chevrolet.......

·
Registered
620 Posts
can we just stick to the balwin and yenko graphics, besides it would not make sense as the camaro will not be used in NASCAR, as it was posted on here (i dont remember the thread for that)

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
can we just stick to the balwin and yenko graphics, besides it would not make sense as the camaro will not be used in NASCAR, as it was posted on here (i dont remember the thread for that)
Not to put too fine a point on this Camarorobd, but the last time I was in my local Chevy dealership (to look at the new ZO6 that I will never be able to afford) that Impala SS looked like it was right from the track :D.

I'm just a fan (not a fanatic) of NASCAR. I was playing with the paint schemes and thought my driver's scheme might look good on the car.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Lemme get this straight. You guys wanna paint a new Camaro in a Nascar paint scheme? Why? There are no Camaros in Nascar, and there never will be. I've seen old Plymouths painted like Petty's #43, older Monte Carlos painted like either Earnhardt's, and there was a guy here in Omaha that had an early 80's Buick Regal painted like Harry Gant's Skoal Bandit. I understand those paintjobs. But a new Camaro...in a Nascar theme? :screwy: Whatever.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
I think this is something best left to the aftermarket.
I've only seen it done a handful of times, it mostly on Monte Carlos.
And to me personally, those were a joke. I never liked the Monte Carlos anyways. The body panels didn't look like they fit on the car. But then put a Nascar paint job on an already wimpy looking car, and it's just silly.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts