Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those in the Pittsburgh area - look out! :lol: My fiance has already moved up there and I'm [hopefully] soon to follow. The only thing keeping me from moving is finding a job. If anyone has any help on finding a real estate/property management or parts/service job, let me know! We'll be living in Delmont.

See you around!

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Come to the Garden State

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Oh it's only 400hp...no big deal right?

I'll just stick to my 305/auto camaro ripping down the qtr in 15sec because that guy demon never taught me stick. *Commits Auto Suicides, skips Nissan/Infiniti and goes to Honda*

I won't kill your clutch..don't worry :D.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anything I can do to switch someone on to the LSx is worth a little smoked clutch :D

You'll be sure to try and pick up a 4th gen after driving the GTO.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
I've never ridden in a LSX car ever! So it'll be quite a change from an out of shape 305 to a LS2..

Anyways, when do you think you'll be up? Weather is just now starting to get nice. Glad I didn't work today though...RAINED so bad it flooded creeks down back. Muahahaha...snake killing?! WHAT?!

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not sure the next time I'll be up there. I'm just hoping for some job interviews. In the meantime, I'm just trying to save money. I'll be in State College this weekend for Blue/White.

·
Registered
10 Posts
To those in the Pittsburgh area - look out! :lol: My fiance has already moved up there and I'm [hopefully] soon to follow. The only thing keeping me from moving is finding a job. If anyone has any help on finding a real estate/property management or parts/service job, let me know! We'll be living in Delmont.

See you around!
New Member here!
I am in Forrest Hills (Monroeville) anyone who wants to drive a manual solstice before I trade it in let me know or just meet to talk cars I am up for it!

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Hey solstice, if you are serious about meeting up...I'd love to learn stick and drive a solstice at the sametime, as long as you aren't a creeper, lol, jk. You know where Greensburg is?

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
To update the thread (for the only two people who have probably viewed it :lol: ) I start my new job in Cranberry on May 18. Woo hoo! House hunting time!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
good luck demon

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone. I am super excited. I sold the GTO and got a new job all in the same week. I have got to hold off on buying a Camaro until we get a house, so it's going to be TOUGH to go this summer without a nice ride! Ironically, we're looking to buy in the Bakerstown, Mars, Valencia area. It is home to Tom Henry Chevrolet and the Settlemire's. I think I may end up with the coolest neighbors! :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts