Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, my name is Felix, and due to an unfortunate event (I flipped my G35 and landed upside down into a ditch while swerving to miss a dog) I'm in the market for a new car and decided to go with the 5th gen Camaro. I'm still undecided on what color, but I'm going to go ahead and wait til I see them in person before I finally decide to make my final decision. I'm fairly new to the domestic scene so any help and/or advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm either looking to get the 2SS/RS model or if the price is right, I'll most certainly wait the Nicky Chicago versions to come out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome and I hope you learned your lesson. Never swerve to avoid anything other than a person! Great choice by the way.....2SS

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
welcome to the site from North Carolina and by the way good choice on 2SS,sorry bout ya ride.most people on here are not a big fan of imports,but i happen to be on both sides of the fence:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Welcome from Long Island, NY. Sorry to hear about the G, Felix. Glad you're okay and even happier you'll be buying a 5th gen Camaro! You won't be disappointed.:thumbsup:

·
I paid $5 for this title!
645 Posts
The OG G35 coupe? That's a **** sexy car, but not sexier than this coming beast. :D

:nopics:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Welcome and I hope you learned your lesson. Never swerve to avoid anything other than a person! Great choice by the way.....2SS
Hindsight is 20/20...yet, Duly Noted! :thumbsup:

welcome to the site from North Carolina and by the way good choice on 2SS,sorry bout ya ride.most people on here are not a big fan of imports,but i happen to be on both sides of the fence:lol:
Same here bud, thanks!

Welcome from Long Island, NY. Sorry to hear about the G, Felix. Glad you're okay and even happier you'll be buying a 5th gen Camaro! You won't be disappointed.:thumbsup:
Thank you, and I'm quite sure I won't be either...considering the only issue I'm having with the car right now, is choosing between cyber gray and white:D

The OG G35 coupe? That's a **** sexy car, but not sexier than this coming beast. :D

:nopics:
Yes, it was an Obsidian Black 06 6MT coupe with every option, bells, and whistles. As far as "sexyness" goes...its all subjective and everyone is entilted to their own opinion. It will be missed...I had great plans for it, but I've already been scheming on my plans for this up and coming beast ;)

P.S. Pics will be coming soon. I haven't had a chance to go to the towing company to get the rest of my belongings out of the car. The wreck happened this Friday the 19th...So, for now, all I have is the pic in my avatar (the most recent pic prior to total decimation)

Welcome from Southern Indiana.
Thank you!

·
Registered
589 Posts
G35s are really nice cars. I cant say anything bad about them. Definitely more refined than a camaro will be but for just brute muscle and torque your not going to beat a camaro in this price range. Welcome.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
welcome from NY:thumbsup:

too bad about your G35, but I think you'll enjoy your Camaro!;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
G35s are really nice cars. I cant say anything bad about them. Definitely more refined than a camaro will be but for just brute muscle and torque your not going to beat a camaro in this price range. Welcome.
Couldn't have put it in better words myself...and thank you guys:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site! Unfortunate about the car but fortunate about it's replacement.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
there you go guys, pics are finally up.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
there you go guys, pics are finally up.
wow & OUCH. That must have been a scary ride.:eek:

oh, and this thread should be called "coming FROM the dark side"..."not coming TO the dark side".;);););)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wow & OUCH. That must have been a scary ride.:eek:

oh, and this thread should be called "coming FROM the dark side"..."not coming TO the dark side".;);););)
haha thanks...but, the only reason I chose "TO" instead of "FROM" is because, in this forum, theres nothing "seemingly" scary or sinister about imports. Just a subtle compliment lol:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
haha thanks...but, the only reason I chose "TO" instead of "FROM" is because, in this forum, theres nothing "seemingly" scary or sinister about imports. Just a subtle compliment lol:thumbsup:
I guess that's one way to look at it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
620 Posts
hello and welcome, sorry about the G5 but i dont think you will be dissapointed with the camaro. it will have the raw power and torque you will like for sure.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
saw the pics and DAYUM:eek::eek::eek: you really demolished that thing man.after seein that i'm glad to see you're not hurt

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
saw the pics and DAYUM:eek::eek::eek: you really demolished that thing man.after seein that i'm glad to see you're not hurt
It really wasnt that spectacular, it was a really slow "bambi on ice" type of incident...the sign was what made me pancake over. Aside from the fact that i'm completely made of blood, guts, and tiger meat:D...the passenger cab held up nicely:lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts