Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone see the new Holden Coupe 60??? Its sick! I'm def digging it. If GM comes out and says they will import as a Pontiac (like the G8) I might actually buy it instead of the camaro.. (but only if it comes with the LS3 option or better)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you know pontiac will add the split grill - however on another forum - (gminsidenews) there is a sick photoshop of the G8 front grill.. it actually looks really good!

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
you know pontiac will add the split grill - however on another forum - (gminsidenews) there is a sick photoshop of the G8 front grill.. it actually looks really good!
I always said if I owned a GTO I'd have to locate and buy a Holden fascia :D

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
My take on the G8 Coupe from the Coupe 60 concept

Ok, here is my take on what I think a production G8 coupe would be if this concept has a backbone in it.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts

Ok, here is my take on what I think a production G8 coupe would be if this concept has a backbone in it.
Nice work Jinx!!!

Don't mind the haters Jinx, with sites quick to brand images as their own, watermarks like that one are becoming necessary IMO.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Nice work Jinx!!!

Don't mind the haters Jinx, with sites quick to brand images as their own, watermarks like that one are becoming necessary IMO.
Thanx. I put a lot a work into it; I hate for some overpaid do-nothing at Motor Trend put this on a cover or an article and taking the credit. LOL.

I only complain on spy shots. Its GM's Camaro.....not Jalopnik's or whatever's.
That why I complain when its pure photojournalism..... not Jalopnik or anyone elses hard work to make the car. As for my work; it will get protected; because its just that........my work. Trust me, I have a non-watermarked version of all my work.

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Wow that's pretty good. I would really consider giving my $$ to pontiac instead of chevy, if it were to make it into production.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts