Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chevrolet is hosting a Camaro Press Event at the New York Auto Show coming up in just a couple weeks.

What will be shown?

There's not much info out there about it.
The Camaro Disciples don't even know!

The 2013 New York International Auto Show is March 29 - April 7.

The Camaro Press Event is on March 27.

What do you think it will be? Sound off! :)

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Ohhh...that sounds great...an American Muscle car with European flair...just what we've all been waiting for...lol...way to go GM! [URL="
[/URL]
It wouldn't be the first time..... We had a Camaro called that throughout the 70's and 80's...... Ha Ha!! :thumbsup:

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
It wouldn't be the first time..... We had a Camaro called that throughout the 70's and 80's...... Ha Ha!! :thumbsup:
Yes...I remember...I believe it debuted in '77. But how is a 5th Gen Berlinetta going to forge a better future for the Camaro? [URL="
[/URL]
I'm just afraid that I see the same slippery slope that lead to the downfall of an iconic car in the '90s. Isn't there anyone at GM/Chevrolet with any new and/or fresh ideas? Because I'm beginning to believe that the answer to that question is NO...and I think that's a shame.

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The secret is out!

2014 Camaro
The New York International Auto Show will host the world debut of the revamped 2014 Camaro, which advances the design and performance attributes that has made it the most popular sports car under $50,000 for three consecutive years.

Mid-cycle enhancement for the 5th Gen.

Chevrolet to Showcase Performance at New York Auto Show

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
2014 "refreshed" Camaro?:confused:

WTF does that mean?

·
Registered
4,590 Posts

·
Banned
258 Posts
A TT V6 would make sense as fuel prices seem to be climbing and Washington has its head up its collective rear end when it comes to the future of affordable energy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts