Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Congrats Team Chevy...... and kudos to Nascar safety that Carl Edwards can walk away from that wreck....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Anyone see what Edwards did and congrats. Jr. got second! Good day for Chevy.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
:patriot::chevy::bowtie_gold::chevy::patriot:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Edwards tried to block once again and Keselowski happened to already be in the spot Edwards tried to block and Keselowski basically drove to win and Edwards spun out and flipped.

Just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I wish we could go back and instead of edwards flipping make it where he would try and not attempt that 2nd block because Keselowski was about to slingshot past edwards...that would have made his win even better especially at that point in the race :thumbsup:

Even though im not an Edwards Fan im glad he is ok.....he just did his backflip a little to soon IMO :eek:

Funny thing was when edwards climbed out of the car and ran down the track on foot to run across the finishline...his impression of Ricky bobby lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXwpsaHueUk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah, but Junior should have had it!!!

Hey Scotty---it sure was great meeting you in person on Friday!!! Everybody on this site surely knows the wealth of knowledge and love of the Camaro you have, but until they meet you in person, they're missing out!! You really made our day Friday!
P.S. Did your car come in yet?

Can't wait for the party on the 6th!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
738 Posts
I didn't get to see the race, but I saw the highlights this morning. Sucks about the 7th lap wreck.

It sucks the win came from a wreck, but atleast it wasn't deliberate.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I was at the race (9th year). My seat was in the Tri-Oval Towers. The view of the action (just to my right) was amazing but the sounds associated with the “action” were indescribable. It wasn't until I got home (in MS) from Talladega, was I able to view the race (recorded) and see "exactly" what I had seen while so close. At 200+ mph, it happened so quickly that it was hard to then comprehend.

THAT was a true Talladega finish!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts