Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
It was a great game right up to the end... Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers Super Bowl 45 champs

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Aaron's new MVP Convertible won't be alone....besides THIS one I sold that resides in the employee lot, there are about 5 other Player Camaro's there....

·
Registered
358 Posts
Thank you all from Wisconsin.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Pretty good game, I went outside to take a walk (game made me nervous) and people were still celebrating. We might have lost, but the steelers will always be my favorite team. :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
I live in FL now and I cannot believe how this part of the country hates the Packers.

WTH is there to hate???

Great game and with all the players who went out with injuries an unbelievable outcome.

It was destiny

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If either team was actually ready for the game, then it would be a blowout on one side or the other. Big Ben suddenly decided to go away from the running game that was rolling right through Packer defense, and thought he was an instant Terry Bradshaw wannabe. How'd that work out for him?

The Packers were continually confused on offense, couldn't seem to get out of their own way, literally sometimes, and get a sustained rythym going. And their running game wasn't even there. Not making any excuses for their lack of ball handling but that could have changed the score on at least one of those possessions, perhaps.

Neither team looked well-oiled. Had that been the case, it'd been a runaway. But just as well, as mistakes on both sides made it a more exciting game to watch.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
It was Green Bay's dropped passes that kept the game from being a Green Gay blowout. 7 drops, several on 3rd down and two that would have been touchdowns. Make those catches and it is lights out. They still played good enough to win even with some key players injured before halftime. WAY TO GO PACK!

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
my buddy showed me this song last night. if your a packers fan, you gotta hear this. its pretty good. even if you dont like rap, you gotta listen to the words. it had me crackin up last night.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts