Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toddb stopped in this morning to pick up his LONG AWAITED 2SS/RS Stick Victory Red w/black stripes, black interior, black top WITH CHROME WHEELS (we love the chrome GM!)

Maybe Todd will share a little of his story why he went with a Camaro Convertible ;) but I think he made a GREAT CHOICE!

THANKS TODD!

:5go:​

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Congrats Todd great looking Camaro Vert :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
CONGRATS!!!!! Very Nice:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Get ready for Ur cheeks to hurt from ALL that :D:D:D

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Congrats!! Love the color!!:lol:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Toddb stopped in this morning to pick up his LONG AWAITED 2SS/RS Stick Victory Red w/black stripes, black interior, black top WITH CHROME WHEELS (we love the chrome GM!)

Maybe Todd will share a little of his story why he went with a Camaro Convertible ;) but I think he made a GREAT CHOICE!

THANKS TODD!

:5go:​
Thanks for the great service Scotty. And hear is a re post of how I went from a Harley to a Camaro Convertible. Me and my wife got in a accident with our Harley on July 17 2010. I broke my neck and had to have a c1 to c2 fusion. What this means is I lost 60% of my neck mobility almost ended up paralized. My wife broke her pelvic bone and the Harley was totaled.So no more Harley's for us. So we decided to get a Convertible. So while I was hurt I started looking at the mustang convertible because Camaro dint have one yet. Then it was unveiled THE 2011 CAMARO CONVERTIBLE and I was in love. I have been a Chevy man all my life ( I currently drive a 2010 Equinox LTZ) and it could not have come at a better time.My wife took one look at it and said thats what our new open air ride would be. I went back to work in jan and am doing great now. Even back to golfing. My wife missed 4 weeks of work and is doing fine now. So thats my story and again Thank You Scotty we are finally back in the open air again.:D

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Wow its great to be alive and glad both of you are doing good :thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Sweet, you got her Toddb :thumbsup:
I'm so glad you & your wife R feeling so much better.
I hope those perm-a-grins from the two of ya last a life time,

Congrats :yay: + :danceb: + :bigparty:
It was hard to go to work today. I got almost 500 miles on in 2 days now.:D:D

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
booooo...to chrome....:lol: just kidding. car looks great!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
:lol: I bet !, I would too :p

Um what mod's R next :D

Missing seeing ya around, hope ya have a blast this summer, pics please :thumbsup:
Heres the list of stuff in my garage now.
CAI intake Corsa exhaust,ported throttle body. New front grill. Hood vents. Gill inserts,chrome door handles. $3000.00 in new stereo equipment. 1200 watt sub amp. 150 watt 4ch amp , 1000 watt 10 inch sub.New component door speakers and rear side speakers,and dynamat. Chrome fuel door. So far I got the new grill on, hood vents on ,gill inserts on. Got the rear seat out and factory sub out.I am installing the high output sub in the factory location. Working on a internal sub box behind the new sub in a space between the back seat wall and the wall just in front of where the top goes down.. It will seal the sub up completely. The factory sub is a free air 50 watt sub.(junk) Hope to get all stereo stuff done this coming weekend.:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts