Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If your car is already pulled this will not affect you - this means there will be less pulled for production week starting Sept 21 -


for twp of 21-Sep-09 OPTION 1ES37/1ET37 CAMARO SS MODELS 55% Availability GREATER Than 4 Weeks Supplier Restriction

5V5 High Wing Spoiler 0% GREATER Than 4 Weeks Pending Engineering Validation

VYX Engine Cover 10% Available GREATER Than 4 Weeks Supplier Restriction
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
260 Posts
i tried to order the spoiler on my new camaro and my dealer said it was only available on the v-6. is this true? he gave me some story about the SS already having a spoiler and all the holes blah blah blah...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,925 Posts
I'm reading that as, yes, we've built a ton of SS Camaros, now they probably need to inject a bunch of LS/LT Camaros to get to the right numbers for the EPA (I forgot the name they call it). This is all a pure guess though....

:5go:
It is called the CAFE rating. Corporate Average Fuel Economy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,925 Posts
no they are still building them, but 45% less than before...
Man this sucks. Mine is FINALLY "supposed" to go in this Thursday. Was "supposed" to go in LAST Thursday. My guy is calling tomorrow to see what this and the "other leaked thread info" really mean.

I told him I didn't want it on my car, BUT if it is gonna delay it in any way, put it on there. Just so I can get my **** car!! :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,055 Posts
I told him I didn't want it on my car, BUT if it is gonna delay it in any way, put it on there. Just so I can get my **** car!! :eek:
I'm right there with you. However, if your dealer DOESN'T add the RPO to the order if you're at 2000 or below status as of last week, the order will sit in limbo forever...so you have to get the option or don't get the car.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top