Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5THGEN.ORG CONTEST ANNOUCEMENT! :5go:

PART 1:
Who will be first on 5thGen.org to have their 2010 Camaro built?

PART 2:
Who will be first on 5thGen.org to take delivery of their 2010 Camaro?

:D

PART 1 RULES:

First on 5thGen.org to have their 2010 Camaro built!

This person will be determined by the lowest VIN# sequence, which will be tracked in this thread.
You need only to share the last 6 digits of your VIN to participate.

PART 2 RULES:

First person on 5thGen.org to take delivery of their 2010 Camaro!

Those taking delivery of their 2010 Camaro must show THREE PICTURES:
- a picture of themselves with the car
- a picture of the top of car's window sticker which describes the car
- a picture of the sales receipt (you may blot out personal information)

PRIZES:

Each winner will receive a 5thGen.org license plate bracket for their 2010 Camaro. :thumbsup:
(NOTE: The same person cannot win both.)

GOOD LUCK!

:5go:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
cool contest! i think Trent is gonna win it... being that he already got his VIN and he lives pretty darn close to Oshawa. ;)

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
00192 here... so i've already lost #1... if they would just let me pick up my car at Oshawa i could bag #2. :lol:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
How are you finding out what your order status is??? My dealer hasn t told me anything starting to get concerned
Did your dealer give you a six-character alpha-numeric "confirmation number" or "order number"? (Mine was all letters...)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Did your dealer give you a six-character alpha-numeric "confirmation number" or "order number"? (Mine was all letters...)
No i haven t recieved anything yet from the dealer, I ordered mine FEB 15 09. I also haven t recieved the welcome letter from GM. I do however have the GMS discount #:D

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I would go back to your dealership in person and politely ask them (probably will need to reach the inventory manager but may need to go through your salesperson first) for your order confirmation number.

Did they give you ANYthing in writing???

·
Registered
86 Posts
I would go back to your dealership in person and politely ask them (probably will need to reach the inventory manager but may need to go through your salesperson first) for your order confirmation number.

Did they give you ANYthing in writing???
Yeah reciept for the down payment. Should they have given me anything else? They told me they would give me a call when GM accepted my order into production where I could make any last minute changes. Should I be worried at this point:confused:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts