Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
A couple of questions.

1. Are any of these mine?

2. Do you think these will interfere with the Borla LT's and ATAK? I have emailed Borla but have yet to hear back from them.

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A couple of questions.

1. Are any of these mine?

Not yet....:thumbsup: Soon Very Soon:thumbsup:
2. Do you think these will interfere with the Borla LT's and ATAK? I have emailed Borla but have yet to hear back from them.
I would imagine there will be different exhaust options for the 'Vert...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yes, I've emailed Borla also...no response.

Eric, do you know if that wide, 4 bolt per side brace needs to be removed to get to the skip shift harness?

·
Registered
368 Posts
GM really has gone the extra mile to retain rigidity in the 'Vert! The attention to detail that the Camaro team has displayed so far really is unprecedented! AWESOME, thanks for posting :thumbsup:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yes, I've emailed Borla also...no response.

Eric, do you know if that wide, 4 bolt per side brace needs to be removed to get to the skip shift harness?
Springer - Have you ever had the skip shift light come on? I haven't, so either it is my driving style or mine magically doesn't work. I bought the eliminator but don't know if I even need to put it on. What do you think?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yeah mine has, and where it usually gets me is if I'm sitting at a light and as I turn through it I go from 1st to 2nd, but am forced to 4th. I guess I just need to stay in 1st longer and then give it more throttle coming out of the turn, before I go to 2nd. It sucks when you realize you have been put to 4th and the car is dogging until you get speed up.
...I guess I just need to be a little more aggressive on the throttle (which I am trying to be a little gentle for the first 500 miles) because supposedly from our manual, the skip shift will only come on between 15 and 20 mph and under 21% throttle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts