Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im sure some of you have read my threads I placed my order in March I was the 13th order they had 10 allocations, there has been a lot of uncertainty . i stopped by there today with my son to see the display car. I saw my salesman, he had news , they are adding allocations at Robert Chevy so my order has just become a lot more real to me. I feel relieved and now can wait in peace,, they already sold the display car and the show room had quite a bit of traffic

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Excellent Mucker, glad to hear you're in an official line now and not waiting for the 2nd round of allocations :) Your wait just got a lot shorter :D
I am relieved, my salesman said hell call me as soon as there is new news,, definately feel better about the situation, In a perfect world Sept would be great,, def better news than before

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
heard back fro the 1800 # today said they recieved my order at order workbench and that my order is progressing and being worked on, but they arent giving out target production weeks to avoid confusion not sure what any of it means but I feel a whole lot better this week than I did before,, the way some dealers made it sound I was going to call and be told we never heard of ya your never getting a car boohoohhahaahaa

1 - 14 of 14 Posts