Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got home from the laundromat yesterday towards the end of a thunderstorm and while I was waiting to see if I could grab another lightning strike to add to my portfolio I got bored and started playing around with the camera.

The following is the result of that boredom. A really cool series of photos that I call "Roof Drops"

This is exactly how the photos came off the SD card from my camera, they have not been Photoshopped or had any other photo editing of any kind done. (I only add this because claims of Photoshopping have already been made elsewhere)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Those are really cool! Did you use any special settings for those, shutter speeds, aperture, etc?
I was thinking about posting some of my medium/long exposure shots from the Fireworks on Monday, I managed to catch some neat shots.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those are really cool! Did you use any special settings for those, shutter speeds, aperture, etc?
I was thinking about posting some of my medium/long exposure shots from the Fireworks on Monday, I managed to catch some neat shots.
The second photo was shot with the following settings
ISO Equiv.: 400
Aperture: f/8.0
Exposure Time: 0.0016 s (1/640)

The others were shot with these settings
ISO Equiv.: 100
Aperture: f/2.8
Exposure Time: 0.0006 s (1/1600)

·
Registered
637 Posts
The second photo was shot with the following settings
ISO Equiv.: 400
Aperture: f/8.0
Exposure Time: 0.0016 s (1/640)

The others were shot with these settings
ISO Equiv.: 100
Aperture: f/2.8
Exposure Time: 0.0006 s (1/1600)
Cool pics! But all that above looks like jibberish to me. Guess thats why I use a point an shoot diposable camera:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts