Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Saturday...president of Southern Nevada Camaro Club wanted to drive out to dry lake bed and shoot some pics. Had to share this one....my fave. 4 of us GIRLS went....they all have vertical doors...that's Cami up front. I sooooo love this picture. The BRM in back is also a vert...except same as Cami...except it's her V8 big brother. He belongs to my good friend, LaMona

1012965_10204608374361012_8069964908414170311_n.jpg

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And seeing it again now....just got a brilliant idea....I went on Shutterfly when we got back from Maui and made a wonderful canvas wall hanging of Mike on the beach. Thinking I'm going to do same with this pic and hang it in our game room.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Looks like someone made some money selling door hinge kits.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like someone made some money selling door hinge kits.
They have a deal with a place in Corona Cali....they charge Camaros in our So. Nevada club $800 for vertical doors including labor. When everyone who wants them done...think there will be 10-12 vertical doored cars.

My son won't let me get them. He's into detailing and body work. Says he's seen the hinges go bad over time...and the vertical doors add quite bit weight to car and finally...once installed...when opening the doors normally...they will open approx half way

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Cool pictures, I would have a wall picture made too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts