Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove one of my co-workers daughters to her prom a few months back and she caught this picture of our woodie. I thought it was neat enough to share, the angle makes the car look huge and almost fake....

Attachments

·
Registered
380 Posts
I love them old cars. I don't want chrome on my camaro. But I Love all that chrome on the old cars.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone...we're very proud of it, it came a long way from what we bought for $800 in 2006....

Attachments

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow...now that's REALLY cool. :cool:

Any chance you could teach me some motivational skills? :D
Thanks Envy! I was very fortunate to be born into a major car loving family with one of the greatest and most talented fathers on this planet. My Dad had a body shop for over 35 years and painted many prize winning cars back in the 70's and 80's, he's 65 now, retired, and still smiles every time he cracks open a gallon of paint...he sniffs it like its homeade bread...lol!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those old cars are awesome, I sometimes can't help wondering why anybody would buy a new car.
Well thats a difficult one Adam, I own both old original, old modified, and new. I find myself sometimes wanting to drive the 2010 bc of the ammenities,I can turn on the A/C, go 80 down the interstate, and not really have any worries. Same in a long cruise, but the attention you get in the old cars is the greatest ego rush, especially when you build them yourself...well withmy Dad by my side. So there's many different factors bewteen the old car/new car arguement, I'm Jekyll will also have a comment since he owns both...

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
definitely a cool pic. and a great resto job too :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts