Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We have the following Corsa exhaust systems In Stock, On Sale and ready for prompt shipment. We are also offering free shipping on the purchase of the Corsa exhaust system. The sale ends 1/21/11, place your order now before this great deal is gone.

Corsa is no run-of-the-mill add-on. This one-of-a-kind exhaust system outperforms, outshines and outlasts any other system you've seen... or heard! Designed for discriminating drivers, the CORSA system offers great sound, great looks, increased exhaust flow, better engine performance, better horsepower, and even improved gas mileage.

Corsa part number 14952, Corsa's suggested retail price is $1599.99, our price is $1,125.00. Please click here http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results.cfm?addtocart=1&addpartnumber=14952&singlepart=1&partnumber=14952 to be linked to our website with the part added to the shopping cart for pricing and easier purchasing. Corsa part number 14952 is for the 6.2L 2010 Camaro with Automatic transmission. Airflow increases up to 44% over stock exhaust and an average increase of up to 6 horsepower and 7ft-lbs of torque.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Corsa part number 14951, Corsa's suggested retail price is $1599.99, our price is $1,125.00. Please click here http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results.cfm?addtocart=1&addpartnumber=14951&singlepart=1&partnumber=14951 to be linked to our website with the part added to the shopping cart for pricing and easier purchasing. Please keep in mind to see the actual delivered price, click on the shopping cart. This Corsa part number 14951 is for the 6.2L 2010 Camaro with Manual transmission. Airflow increases up to 44% over stock exhaust and an average increase of up to 6 horsepower and 7ft-lbs of torque.

If you find a lower delivered price on any of these Corsa exhaust systems or any of the genuine GM parts that we sell, please email us a screen shot of our competitor's delivered price and we will try to meet/beat their delivered price, we do not like being under sold!!!

If you have any questions about these or any other genuine GM part, please email our customer service team at [email protected]

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Nice! This is what i am looking for! part number 14951! Yeah baby yeah! I just wonder aside from increasing the horsepower of my ride will it really increase my mileage? I hope this claim is true since this corsa is expensive one. Cheers!
Didn't make any difference in gas mileage for me, but IMHO just for the fit and finish, the tips, and the sound, it was worth every penny. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts