Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Yea i saw those already i think there Horrid
Agreed, there is a such a thing as pushing design to a new level (new Camaro), and just going over the top with design (whatever that thing above is). The C6 corvette is beautiful, you don't need to go so extreme with the look.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They actually look pretty good..... to me. It's growing on me. Plus, the back really captures the classic Corvette's split window design, and I like when they add classic touches to modern cars like this.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
I like it....as a concept. No way this makes it to production looking like this.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
yuk x 100. looks like something out of a comic book.

maybe it's OK for the corvette spaceship coming to a galaxy near you.

I agree...no way the production car looks like that.

·
Banned
33 Posts
I think it's a pretty cool concept car. Features of it could become a special edition Corvette in the future. Just my opinion though...

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
its just a celebration concept...and it has many cues of a stingray to boot in its design.

and get used to it is going to be a big player in TF2.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I REALLY like it too. Not too sure how it would translate into a production car. I'm not sure they could capture the essence and subtle design lines on a production car, but for a concept I love it!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.