Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
If I had the money, I'd get a Cyber Gray ZR1 just like that in the ol' garage... Thanks for the pics!

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
I would love a ZR1 and a new camaro sitting in my garage. <---- sweetness

I wonder if they will depreciate into the low's 60's anytime soon.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
That motor would fit under the 5th gens hood easy. ;)

Thing is who's gonna be able to buy a Z28 though?

·
Registered
232 Posts
I drove a ZR-1 (cyber grey identical to the one pictured) last fall and was seriously considering the purchase until the economy fell through the floor. The greatest car I have ever driven, so much power...unbelievable. Maybe one day I'll have the chance to get my hands on one of these beasts.

·
Registered
345 Posts
My next car....well...as soon as I win the LOTTERY...:lol::lol::D Absolutely love the color. Got to see one at the Kansas city car show and it was SWeeeet!

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Nice Pics CJP, they look great.

That CGM looks totally different than the CGM on that Camaro we saw. Or does it change dramatically according to the light?
The lighting has everything to do with several of the Camaro colors. IOM, CGM, RJT, and IBM don't photograph as well as they look in person. In flooded bright light they look way lighter and brilliant, but there are body angles on the car that also show some darkness even in bright light. In shade or indoors, these colors definitely look darker than it seems that they should, but then those same body angles catch any given light and look brighter than the rest of the car. For some reason, I've never seen a digital or film photo that actually captures the real color of the metal flake paints on the Camaro. CJP has come about as close to the true color on the IOM and CGM as I've seen, but there is still some "over flat" and "over bright" spots, though I could say that those are a given in any photo unless you set the lighting yourself in a controlled environment photo shoot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts