Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1's supercharged V-8 officially produces 638-horsepower, General Motors Corp. executives announced today. GM completed SAE certification of the ZR1's 6.2-liter LS9 engine and released the results at midnight.

More...

·
Registered
620 Posts
:drool::drool: **** that was fast, i am guessing they were on the autoban testing it. they passed what looked like normal cars and a truck......we need a road like that here.

·
Registered
382 Posts
:drool::drool: **** that was fast, i am guessing they were on the autoban testing it. they passed what looked like normal cars and a truck......we need a road like that here.
Nah that's a test track. Looks like the same one the first official camaro pictures came from.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I don't think the autobahn has banked corners though. It would be awesome if they did but at the same time I don't know why a Semi would be on a GM test track.

·
Registered
620 Posts
thats why i asked, i dont see why there would be a semi on the test track either, and there was a sedan it passed before the semi... hmmmm either way its a killer video lol.lucky ba$tards that got to drive it. lol

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
205 MPH with 2 people and all of that equipment. Dayum. I think I just made a mess.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.