Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Anyone know the new cost of the new camaro? Interested in the convertible too.
Tks,
Leigh

·
8,984 Posts
Welcome,

There is a button on the top of the page that says SEARCH. It is a good tool to use, seeing that you are new.

To answer your question, (WOW I am showing a lot of restarint here) pricing has not been released.

To get an idea, go to FORD.com and look at the mustang pricing.

BTW, use the **** search button! :)

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I am impressed 54! After re-reading your post, it looks like you just kicked yourself in the ballz!:eek:

BTW, welcome to the site, Leigh.......although you've been registered since last October.;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am still in awe that Dodge is asking $ 10,000 more for their 425 hp than GM
is asking for their 422 hp!
They are? Last I saw Dodge was asking $40k for the Challenger while we had no idea what GM was asking for the SS. Sounds like a completely unknown price difference to me :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Welcome!

GM says the Camaro pricing is going to directly rival the Mustang And Challenger's prices, so look for the Camaro to start at around 20-23K and the SS to start around 29-31K.

Oh. The Vert should be about maybe 24K for a base model:confused:

and the SS 'Vert around 33K:confused::confused::confused:

·
8,984 Posts
They are? Last I saw Dodge was asking $40k for the Challenger while we had no idea what GM was asking for the SS. Sounds like a completely unknown price difference to me :rolleyes:

OMG, you are my new best friend!

Welcome to the Dark side!

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Welcome!

GM says the Camaro pricing is going to directly rival the Mustang And Challenger's prices, so look for the Camaro to start at around 20-23K and the SS to start around 29-31K.

Oh. The Vert should be about maybe 24K for a base model:confused:

and the SS 'Vert around 33K:confused::confused::confused:
Is it so hard to say "I think"? I agree with you, on the numbers, but here we have newbies coming in asking prices. When I read your post, you make it sound like fact, but the truth is, we don't know. Please, when it comes to price, if your name is not Scott Settlemeyer, or Rick Wagoner, can you please try to let the people asking know that we really have no idea, but your opinion would be....etc....? You know, with a thread called "Cost?", everyone is going to read it. I would just like to see it filled with either fact or opinions, and both of those labeled correctly.

·
8,984 Posts
NOw are we talking about cost or price.

Cost is probably $15,000 tops.

Price, I will wait and see.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Is it so hard to say "I think"? I agree with you, on the numbers, but here we have newbies coming in asking prices. When I read your post, you make it sound like fact, but the truth is, we don't know. Please, when it comes to price, if your name is not Scott Settlemeyer, or Rick Wagoner, can you please try to let the people asking know that we really have no idea, but your opinion would be....etc....? You know, with a thread called "Cost?", everyone is going to read it. I would just like to see it filled with either fact or opinions, and both of those labeled correctly.

ok...... I think...... It's maybe a definite probability.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts