Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize this is probably a stupid question, but I'm curious. Anyway, I understand that the Camaro countdown indicates limited production starting on July 22nd. What does this mean in terms of information gathering for us? Will all the specs and photos be available as well as pricing and options, or will things still be delayed until closer to the January selling date?

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
I realize this is probably a stupid question, but I'm curious. Anyway, I understand that the Camaro countdown indicates limited production starting on July 22nd. What does this mean in terms of information gathering for us? Will all the specs and photos be available as well as pricing and options, or will things still be delayed until closer to the January selling date?
I should have lots of info to post on 7/22....production is still about 70 days out. :patriot:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I hope we see as many new Camaros as we do Mustangs on the street!
i hope not lol.. rather see people turning heads for me and saying "wow there goes a 5th gen camaro" then somebody sayin "nah just another camaro" lol

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
i hope not lol.. rather see people turning heads for me and saying "wow there goes a 5th gen camaro" then somebody sayin "nah just another camaro" lol
The only thing with fewer numbers of cars, you get that 'Market Adjustment' crap where the stealerships mark-up the sticker price. I was at the local Dodge steakership looking at the Challenger....they had a $20K mark-up!:eek:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree, they need to sell alot so I can afford one. I'd rather not see them so often but it's better than not seeing one in my driveway every day.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I hope they sell the Hell out of them !!!!! keep this car around for a long time to come. The Camaro is needed for GM just like the Corvette.

If we can get gas to be as good as what the corvette offers I think this Camaro will be a HIT !!!!!!!

A friend of mine has a new C6 and its an automatic and I was suprised how awsome it is on Fuel !!!!!!

Go GM sell sell sell lol :roxor:

" I can so see Camaro Scotty and BeastlyTA chanting along with me " :rotflmao:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts