Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 10.7%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a hard one, I want a convertible so everyone knows its MY camaro, but I want a coupe because it looks more like it belongs on a circle track, and because I hate soft tops.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I want a roof over my head...and plus, if it's convert, the wife is gonna want to drive it more.:no:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
now THERE is a point.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Gonna race mine, has to have a top for rules, and for stability.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
now THERE is a point.
YES ;) I'll be much more at ease with it in the garage (or with me) rather than sitting in the parking lot at my wife's job....or being driven by my wife for that matter. If I get a convert, I could see every nice day "can I take the car??". NO NO NO...mine, mine, mine :BangHead:

It's a year away from being here and I'm already possessive.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well this is turning out to be unanimous

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
im not sure yet but if it looks good with the top up as well as it dose with it down i will probly get a vert...

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'll take a convertible with a fixed steel roof - that way I can have a nice pillarless hardtop coupe....LOL:;)

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Vert here. I have a race car and the wife unit wants the GTO nor does she like verts. Win win for me.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, definatley sure GM will be making their money off the Coupe. I still wish V6 stangs, chargers, and camaros would die thou :(

1 - 20 of 48 Posts