Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Yeah, it looks like they are slotted, but remember, these probably aren't the production brakes yet. There's a loooong time to go still.

I think they need a few more lights on the front. :D

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
It is a good side shot, but that "mask" really changes the lines.

·
Registered
349 Posts
It is a good side shot, but that "mask" really changes the lines.
Although I would prefer the camo off, this is what I was waiting for a side shot for...

Keep in mind that the camo photo is taken at a very slightly different angle. Just enough to show more of the top of the car and hood.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Pretty darn close. Love it!

·
Registered
198 Posts
couple things i notice...

production car has a longer wheelbase.. the front wheels are further forward by a couple inches.. in overall lenght, the production car might be a little longer, but the difference isnt as big as the wheelbase

the whole cab, doors, greenhouse, seem to have been moved foward a bit on the production car.. making the hood a bit shorter and the gap between rear wheel and doors a bit longer

Although I would prefer the camo off, this is what I was waiting for a side shot for...

Keep in mind that the camo photo is taken at a very slightly different angle. Just enough to show more of the top of the car and hood.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Keep in mind that this may have been done to pass the 5star crash test, and to make the trunk a little accassable. if i am not mistaken it was to have the dreded hatch at first, thankfuly this has been changeing and now we may have a trunk. as it looks liek the finial decsion has not been made yet. it does look like the reverse light are going ot be staying in there current location, and it does appear to be a cowl hood. the back rotors are slotted and a nice touch.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Ya

Yeah, it looks like they are slotted, but remember, these probably aren't the production brakes yet. There's a loooong time to go still.

I think they need a few more lights on the front. :D

two more would work :D :lol:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
couple things i notice...

production car has a longer wheelbase.. the front wheels are further forward by a couple inches.. in overall lenght, the production car might be a little longer, but the difference isnt as big as the wheelbase
The Zeta platform for camaro has been widened and legthened a bit for wheel size, am I right?

It also looks like the rear rotors are bigger than the front, in that picture.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I spot a hitch on this camaro!!! Wonder what the max tongue weight and towing capacity will be?! :lol: :rotflmao:
Well the G8 can tow quiet a bit, with the right parts I think it can tow almost as much as a Ridgeline.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Well the G8 can tow quiet a bit, with the right parts I think it can tow almost as much as a Ridgeline.
Are you being serious??? If so I'll fall even more in love with the new camaro! I'll tow my jetski with it! Wait until you see mine towing my Kawi SXR! Bad ass!

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Camaros can tow a jetski now. At least a 4th gen can. I've seen it. I've seen a VW Bug tow a double jetski trailer with jetskis. What I didnt see is if it was a turbo diesel. :lol:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts