Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the pandemic raging, I wanted to take a minute to tell all my fellow car nuts to hang in there and don't let the fake news get you down. We'll get this licked.
Hydroxychloroquine has been approved by FDA for prescription treatment of COVID-19, so there's a treatment that works.

Stay safe.

Reactions: JWD621

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Things are still working here, but slow. Traffic's thinned out a bit, which is always a good thing. I'm working (Essential business, Defense) No one I know is sick.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
..I guess no one cares that there's a Chinese bioweapon loose in the world.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Be safe....my friends, this stuff is nasty ! 🙈

Reactions: patriotpa

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On a better note... a simple loogie out the window makes those pesky tailgaters back off fast! :D

Would you believe I just saw two kids out riding their bicycles? Un-effing believable.
State-wide stay-at-home order, and they're out without a care in the world.
I guess they inherited their stupidity from their parents.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Business as usual at work for me. We will be required to wear masks starting tomorrow. At least the governor opened the public boat ramps this weekend. Maybe this madness will soon be over and we can all get on with our lives!! Thank you for letting me ramble.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like the worst is over around here. Hopefully the economy can get back to normal soon.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Doing fine here too. I'm sick of people whining about the masks. If they had any idea how good we really have it here in the USA, they'd be thankful instead of crying about little stuff.\

Maybe they should try wearing a full military chemical suit and doing hard work outdoors in the summer so they have something to compare it to.

Babies.

Reactions: JWD621
1 - 9 of 9 Posts