·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
What?

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
basically you become a receptionist for your squadron.. you sit there for a long time and make sure the squadron is "secure" though you're completely unarmed... luckily i just got off... so maybe i'll think of something to do, but i really can't think of anything i want besides a shower lol

·
Registered
216 Posts
what are u in Tech school or something???

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
academy.. been doin this cq thing for about a year now, but i'm so close to being done it's driving me nuts.. (not with the academy... just cq)

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
academy.. been doin this cq thing for about a year now, but i'm so close to being done it's driving me nuts.. (not with the academy... just cq)
I will be in the Police Academy soon

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sweet! that's actually what i'm trying to do in the AF... figure if i like policework a lot i can get criminology degrees from the AF, or if i don't, I'll just find something with management... preferably in the automobile industry :rolleyes:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Well Airman, or what ever u zoomies call ur self, what are you doin with ur computer at CQ. Lol

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol, they let us use them... i think i'd die if they didn't, i get weekend CQ a lot because i try not to sit when i have class... need all the time i can get to study lol

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
lol, they let us use them... i think i'd die if they didn't, i get weekend CQ a lot because i try not to sit when i have class... need all the time i can get to study lol
When do you leave time for urself and to hangout with friends

·
Registered
216 Posts
Boy times have changed. But then again, they are payin you to go to a college. So i guess it's ok, since you are using it to "study" lol. I guess if i went there i would have done the same thing too, but 10 years ago would have been different for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts