Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad:I'm sick. I just backed out of garage and caught the passenger side mirror on garage and it broke it off. Doesn't look like any damage to the body but the entire mirror assembly is going to need to be replaced. Can't believe it.

So, should I just take it to Chevrolet or body shop or what is my best option? thanks in advance for any help.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
I would take it to my dealership because they can order one for you that's already painted to match or if you want to save a few dollars and install it yourself you can contact GMPartsDirect.com to order the part. It's a fairly easy install...here is a link to some instructions...

How to Replace a Power Mirror in a Chevy Camaro | eHow.com

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Yea, that sucks. I had a mishap a week ago. I pulled too far into my parking space and scraped the bottom part of my right front bumper. Now let me add, this has never ever happened with any other car I've owned...lol!!

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Glad it was only minor.

It could have been worse... you could have ripped off the mirror of your spouse's vehicle. Yikes!!!

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
I feel your pain, sort of. I have a nickel size chip missing from the driver's side mirror from my garage opening accident.
I hope your repair goes well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts