Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I used a car wash vacuum one day and forgot about the little rubber type mats in the cup holders one got sucked up in the vacuum never to be seen. It is a small thing but I kind of like them. Does anyone still have theirs and would like to sell them or know how I could order some new ones.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Try one of our sponsors, either Diller from Newman Chevrolet or GMpartsdirect.com. They can hook you up with part numbers and/or getting you the parts you need.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well I used a car wash vacuum one day and forgot about the little rubber type mats in the cup holders one got sucked up in the vacuum never to be seen. It is a small thing but I kind of like them. Does anyone still have theirs and would like to sell them or know how I could order some new ones.
I did the same thing the first week I had the car, but at home so I fished them out of the Shop-Vac, they still appear dusty to me even though they have been bathed multiple times.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Hey, my car didn't come with those! :confused: Lately I've been thinking that I would do something about it because I hate it when change rattles around on that hard plastic.

When was your car built?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hey, my car didn't come with those! :confused: Lately I've been thinking that I would do something about it because I hate it when change rattles around on that hard plastic.

When was your car built?
Mine didn't either. Mine was built in Oct 09. Kind of wondering why mine didn't have them. :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts