Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know its really a "TWO" seater, but since I have a 10yrs old and he will be riding in the back seat untill he gets the camaro when he turns 16. Does any one have a suggestion for a rear seat cup holder. I know we will use bottles with caps but looking for a small cup holder that will go over the small hump in the back seat area. I have searched the net with no luck,

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only beer, not soda, JK. CTF#39, when I was a kid in nineteen forgotten, my parents would tells "you should have gotten a drink before you left the house".

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Nada, nothing liquid in our Camaro....no exceptions. Even at the drive thru's, no drinks! Now if its already in your tummy...well that's ok!:lol:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Gaupo, U gonna let Ur 10yr old son drink in the car???? LOL
Kunk1963, I was thinking the same exact thing.... lol. to this day, I don't let my, soon to be, 7 year old son or my 4 year old daughter eat in our Tahoe, the IROC-Z, and certainly not in the 67 RS/SS.

From day one, they have never been allowed to eat or drink in our vehicles, so now that they are a little older, it doesn't bother them. Best part about is, there are no stains that I have to worry about.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Right with you all on this one...Only water in a bottle goes in mine as well. And you have to hold it cause I dont want bottle sweat in my cupholders...lol

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Kunk1963, I was thinking the same exact thing.... lol. to this day, I don't let my, soon to be, 7 year old son or my 4 year old daughter eat in our Tahoe, the IROC-Z, and certainly not in the 67 RS/SS.

From day one, they have never been allowed to eat or drink in our vehicles, so now that they are a little older, it doesn't bother them. Best part about is, there are no stains that I have to worry about.... :thumbsup:
EXACTLY!!! LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts