Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met this guy thru another forum, his name is Sam Ames and he is a freelance artist and can draw just about anything with wheels and even things without.

I found him on the NastyZ28.com website and he drew 4 of my 2nd gens and they came out so awesome, I had him do my 2010 also. Check it out:

You can see all the drawings he has done recently on his blog site.

His website blog is: http://amescustomdesigns.blogspot.com Feel free to email him if you want a custom picture of your Camaro or anything else you drive. He is very reasonable on the prices and his turn around is pretty quick too.

Email him direct if you want your camaro done, you will be quite impressed with his work.
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Just to be nosey, what was the general price range that gem set you back?

·
8,984 Posts
Click on the link lazy:

All Images are Copyright protected. No use, or reproduction without permission or purchase.

I can customize color options to match your vehicle. Pricing info *see bottom of page.

Copies/prints are available 8.5x11" print- $15 , 17x11" print-$25 , 13x19" print - $30 , 20x30" poster- $50. T-shirt- $22

Special order Mugs, Mousepads, Decals, and Hats available! Contact me to place an order. Paypal accepted.

Pricing
Let me customize your car! I am not an assembly line, or a print factory, each image I produce literally takes hours to finish. I charge $20 per hour that I spend customizing each piece to match each client's car. If mechanics and plumbers can charge $60-75+ just for turning a wrench, I should deserve atleast a fraction of that for my talent. Please refer to this site: http://www.illustratorsonline.com/webaffil/priceguide.html I think you'll find that my prices are more than fair. Please do not steal my images, Thank you!

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I'll ask again another way then: about how many hours did it take for you to get your picture made? Perfectly logical question.

54, what you posted, I already read, which doesn't tell me squat about total price range. I'm looking for what a completed picture similar to that would run on average, not per hour. I'm not interested if it takes 30+ hours to do.

·
8,984 Posts
I'll ask again another way then: about how many hours did it take for you to get your picture made? Perfectly logical question.

54, what you posted, I already read, which doesn't tell me squat about total price range. I'm looking for what a completed picture similar to that would run on average, not per hour. I'm not interested if it takes 30+ hours to do.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

I emailed the guy earlier, so I will see what he says as well.....

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Click on the link lazy:

All Images are Copyright protected. No use, or reproduction without permission or purchase.

I can customize color options to match your vehicle. Pricing info *see bottom of page.

Copies/prints are available 8.5x11" print- $15 , 17x11" print-$25 , 13x19" print - $30 , 20x30" poster- $50. T-shirt- $22

Special order Mugs, Mousepads, Decals, and Hats available! Contact me to place an order. Paypal accepted.

Pricing
Let me customize your car! I am not an assembly line, or a print factory, each image I produce literally takes hours to finish. I charge $20 per hour that I spend customizing each piece to match each client's car. If mechanics and plumbers can charge $60-75+ just for turning a wrench, I should deserve atleast a fraction of that for my talent. Please refer to this site: Pricing Guidelines I think you'll find that my prices are more than fair. Please do not steal my images, Thank you!
Ha ha.. you'll take his orders :lol: (I know its his info)

He's got great talent :thumbsup: Man I want my Vert ! :(

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
8,984 Posts
An original starts at about $300.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
That's a Photoshop, not a rendering; correct?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts