Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Awesome! really accents the car nicely :thumbsup: ... can u get some better close up shots when u get a chance? I would really like to see more detail

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'll try to figure out how to post a bigger photo and I'll take more when I see her next. 'Envy" is still at the Shelby Mod shop getting her headers, custom hood, CAI, sway bars, headlights and tune. Then back to the dealer for some custom paint. Probably won't all be done for a month, but I'll definately post more pictures.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can you give me any information on who did the leather for you. I am wanting to do similar and cannot find anyone with the correct color. Looks nice.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I'll try to figure out how to post a bigger photo and I'll take more when I see her next. 'Envy" is still at the Shelby Mod shop getting her headers, custom hood, CAI, sway bars, headlights and tune. Then back to the dealer for some custom paint. Probably won't all be done for a month, but I'll definately post more pictures.
holy sh!t girl you're going all out on her!!

can not wait to see it all come together. what kind of hood and custom paint are you doing?

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
holy sh!t girl you're going all out on her!!

can not wait to see it all come together. what kind of hood and custom paint are you doing?
'Envy' is the newest, bestest, most awesome thing to happen in my life and I love showering her with gifts. Like all classy women, she has expensive tastes. You know what I mean, Kitty. ;) She's worth every penny.

I got a hood with an air intake and the AirRaid CAI. Custom paint will be metallic black wrapping around the headlight/grill recess, over the hood, roof, trunk, top of (custom) spoiler and down to the edge line that runs along the top of all four quarter panels and the doors. Everything I've done has been handled with a smile by my awesome, never say no, chevy dealer, and is covered under my warranty.

This is all taking much longer than I anticipated, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
'Envy' is the newest, bestest, most awesome thing to happen in my life and I love showering her with gifts. Like all classy women, she has expensive tastes. You know what I mean, Kitty. ;) She's worth every penny.

I got a hood with an air intake and the AirRaid CAI. Custom paint will be metallic black wrapping around the headlight/grill recess, over the hood, roof, trunk, top of (custom) spoiler and down to the edge line that runs along the top of all four quarter panels and the doors. Everything I've done has been handled with a smile by my awesome, never say no, chevy dealer, and is covered under my warranty.

This is all taking much longer than I anticipated, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Not sure if you have been keeping up with the Airaid CAI but they are making a new tube (V-2) if you want the new tube here is how to get it...

Gentleman,

To address a couple of things. We are revising the AIRAID tube for “Customer Satisfaction” because we had a “couple” of customers who were not happy with the way it performed.

This is not a big conspiracy here that there was something “Wrong” with the original tube, but what we are doing is addressing customer concerns and making it right.

The AIRAID does not “Lose” any power nor is it dangerous to drive on the vehicle. The original AIRAID performed well and the new V2 will perform even better!

We will be shipping out the Beta tubes by the end of this week and I will be sending a PM to the “Beta” testers as they leave.

I hope to have some “V2” tubes to ship out in about 10-12 days. Please follow the following information to get in line for your new “V2”!

To receive the new AIRAID V2 Upgrade please email [email protected] with the following information along with a Picture of the AIRAID Installed on your vehicle and or a copy of the original receipt of purchase.

Subject Line: V2 Upgrade Request

First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Contact #:
Camaro5 Screen Name:
Vehicle Spec’s : Manual or Automatic

Thanks,
David

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Thanks for the info...my CAI isn't even installed yet, since it arrived less than 10 days ago, would it have been shipped with the V-2? :confused: How do I know? I'm going to have to play the "I'm just a girl" card here.:rotflmao:

Its still the V1 tube only V2 tubes out are beta testing tubes hopefully they will start shiping the V2 tube this week.. (don't forget to email them for the new tube)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts