Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I know it's not a Camaro but I thought I would post a couple pics of my wife's Custom Paint Job I got her for her B-Day. It turned out Awesome but the pics don't do it Justice as U can't see all the diff colors in the Metallic..

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
very cool... too bad we cant really see the metallic but im sure it looks even more killer in person. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very cool... too bad we cant really see the metallic but im sure it looks even more killer in person. :thumbsup:
Thanks, Yeah it Really pops in the Sun, just my dig camera just isn't catching it..

·
Registered
183 Posts
That's pretty cool! Her favorite color must be purple? Is the front fairing supposed to be a cat...or?

The Corbin seat is nice, too. Don't have one myself but have heard very good things about them.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah some what of a Cats face, the whiskers R a Little Subtle.. Pinks etc pretty much R and she wanted the Eyes to look somewhat mean, hence the Darker color and to match the Rose too... She's Really Happy now!!!! The Corbin seat is Awesome, I have one on my bike as well... Glad we got them..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts