1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
^ you took the words right out of my mouth:thumbsup:

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
The background and the forground are different models. The background models looks entirely like a 1st gen, while the forground is 5th gen. Look at the doors, mirrors, windows, and door sills.

Edit: Now that I've looked at the auction, maybe that was a comparison shot between the first and the fifth gen. Just looking at the pictures, it looks like it's an "ad" shot that is showing the front and the rear of the vehicle in one frame.

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The background and the forground are different models. The background models looks entirely like a 1st gen, while the forground is 5th gen. Look at the doors, mirrors, windows, and door sills.

Edit: Now that I've looked at the auction, maybe that was a comparison shot between the first and the fifth gen. Just looking at the pictures, it looks like it's an "ad" shot that is showing the front and the rear of the vehicle in one frame.
I wasn't sure there was any confusion :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.