807 Posts
it's a great work off art...!
i like it on your car...!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks monzaruba! Very kind words, :cool:
Chris Bonnell Graphics on Facebook did the graphics, he did an awesome job!

Thanks Camaro Freak! You are right!
It doesn't matter what we Camaro lovers "put on" or "take off" of our cars,
they still look pretty **** good! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
THANKS! :thumbsup:
(you know, everybody is looking for something different)
Nice

I agree ... with these cars, its nice that you can do different things. That is certainly unique and adds to the individuality.

Is that mounted on the outside of the panel or did you have to take the panel out and its on the inside? On a level of 1 to 10, how hard?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Very nice, looks like good quality. Did you do the install? I'll PM you..

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
They look very nice Kicker. :thumbsup: Something different and they make it your very own. :cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice

I agree ... with these cars, its nice that you can do different things. That is certainly unique and adds to the individuality.

Is that mounted on the outside of the panel or did you have to take the panel out and its on the inside? On a level of 1 to 10, how hard?
It was just "stick & trim."
Did NOT have to remove the panels. (I hear that is a pain)
I let a pro do it. He cleaned the plastic with alcohol, positioned it where I wanted it, used a squeegee & a small blow torch to heat and stretch the vinyl, trimmed and we were finished.
All I did was watch, so I was level 1. He does this everyday, so I think he was level 2. :lol: Total time for both doors was about an hour. He did the print and install for $100 - :thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very nice, looks like good quality. Did you do the install? I'll PM you..
Thanks! AMAZING quality. Kool-Graphics did the install.
I'm gonna go back and get the dash strip done so that it 'wraps' across the car.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They look very nice Kicker. :thumbsup: Something different and they make it your very own. :cool:
Thank You! :thumbsup:

For anybody that wants to know, a friend of mine did the graphics.
He is also a Camaro forum member, Chris Bonnell. Here is the link.

https://www.facebook.com/xvengeancex28

I gave him my idea, he created a pic file, emailed it to my vinyl guy.
Weeeeee!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
It was just "stick & trim."
Did NOT have to remove the panels. (I hear that is a pain)
I let a pro do it. He cleaned the plastic with alcohol, positioned it where I wanted it, used a squeegee & a small blow torch to heat and stretch the vinyl, trimmed and we were finished.
All I did was watch, so I was level 1. He does this everyday, so I think he was level 2. :lol: Total time for both doors was about an hour. He did the print and install for $100 - :thumbsup:
Great ... what kind or installer is it? I mean what am I looking for in the yellow pages? Auto detail?

I guess I'm going to have to get my wife's facebook ... I refuse to do facebook

1 - 20 of 26 Posts