Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this one on the showroom at Mac Haik Chevrolet today, here in Houston. Same color combo that I ordered, can't wait till it arrives.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
A "ray of sunshine" for those of us 2SS to-be owners...

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Oh, and here are pics of the yellow one too:
Ah ha! You were holding out on us... :bat: Do not let that happen again, new Pics must be uploaded within 30 seconds of each other...none of this "give me a few minutes" stuff... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The more I look, the less I'm liking the polished wheels. Something about the finish looks cheap - like it was done in someones garage.

How do they look in person?
I like the factory wheels a lot, just wish they were wider and offset a bit more to the outside. Too narrow looking for a 20" diameter, and the wheels tuck in too much.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I like the factory wheels a lot, just wish they were wider and offset a bit more to the outside. Too narrow looking for a 20" diameter, and the wheels tuck in too much.
I like the style of the factory wheels (not the accessory ones, though), but I just could not decide if I'd want to spend the extra $470 for the polished. I want some shine, especially with black, but just not sure. A polished CCW just looks like a different finish than this.

Tony, you've got wheels at your disposal, so what do you plan on slapping on?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Would I spend $470 for polishing? HELL no. The painted ones look just as good IMHO, especially the hyper-dark RS wheels.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mine supposedly gets built next week. No idea how long that takes, but I'm guessing a month after?

My romp on the drag strip last Friday will keep me pacified until then!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts