Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Anyone have an educated guess as to when those of use who ordered cyber grey might start taking delivery?
I originally ordered in October, but I'm just hoping I'll get it no later than June (before the original 1 month delay of start of production I was budgeting for April).

Not based on anything in particular, just being realistic in that MY car probably won't be in the 1st or 2nd or even 3rd batch to roll off the line.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I originally ordered in October, but I'm just hoping I'll get it no later than June (before the original 1 month delay of start of production I was budgeting for April).

Not based on anything in particular, just being realistic in that MY car probably won't be in the 1st or 2nd or even 3rd batch to roll off the line.

With you on that...that extra time is going to be great for stitching together the rest of my buy plan.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With you on that...that extra time is going to be great for stitching together the rest of my buy plan.
yeah it is nice to be able to through some more green backs on it but the weather is starting to break here in chicago and I want my camaro lol.... o well I guess ill be cruisin in my nova until then.... *looks at imperial blue on the new build site* no ill wait

1 - 6 of 6 Posts