Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought a few of you might enjoy these. Most of these pictures were taken today and the snow has packed down a bit... we got about 30" average. The drifts did some very odd things and there were areas left with grass exposed and other areas over 4 ft tall!

First, my car under all the snow!

Doing some snow removal... I think that john deere might be worth something; it's a 1972 Model 110 and runs fine :blahblah:

The car lives! I need to tuck that muffler up a bit better.

My road as of today a bit after noon.

Some moron (FWD Taurus driving moron) left their car abandoned in the left lane yesterday... so only one lane is currently open at that point. I was hoping the snow plow would just push the car off the road.

My driveway. There's ice under the snow from the LAST snowfall. Yes, my car makes it out of the driveway with little drama.

The dog. Pay attention to the yellow marker... the snow is much taller than him!

Wheel and tire guys, I got myself some new rimz!

The doggy footpath

That yellow marker is the same as in the one with the dog earlier.

And one last pic of our snow vehicle.

Hope you enjoyed the pics. It took a looong time to clear the driveway, even with two snow blowers going.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow thats alot of snow
Apparently we got more snow than the more northern people! And there's supposed to be another 5-10" on the way starting tuesday night. This should really cause some problems, lol.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Apparently we got more snow than the more northern people! And there's supposed to be another 5-10" on the way starting tuesday night. This should really cause some problems, lol.
wonder if carroll county schools will be open at all this week, btw, got some snow last night and got the supra into an empty parking lot, screwed around for a little while, the car really does have a lot of give before it spins:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts