Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello again all, just remembered my old college haunt while bored out of my mind at work on a Friday.. I see things have changed a bit lol, I remember when envy was new :eek:

I never did buy me a Camaro though somehow, had a challenger for awhile, and then sold it for an econobox after getting married :lol:

Good to see some familiar names! Not sure how active this place is anymore, looks like there's just a few regulars?

Edit: Also are there any Tahoe/Yukon junkees on here?? Somehow I own one of each, both over 200k miles :p, but they 5.3 beasts and my wife and I love em.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Hey buddy i remember you. I hope you are doing well

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm doing well man! Sorry it's been so long, life got busy quick with married life and shift work, how are you?

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I'm doing well man! Sorry it's been so long, life got busy quick with married life and shift work, how are you?

I can understand... Im doing good thanks. This site isnt the same anymore but we still have a bunch of great people here :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can understand... Im doing good thanks. This site isnt the same anymore but we still have a bunch of great people here :thumbsup:
Yea I gathered that just scrolling through, but I remember things going public, things kinda went downhill then, and I got busy right about the same time, honestly just getting back onto forums a bit now that I'm working a desk for a bit.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thed"Corvette"

I show you mine:
You show me yours:
haha, I've had the username since I was about 12.. no vette yet at 26, but I keep telling the wife I need one :D. I'm currently rocking an 01 Tahoe, still gotta get my photoshop back up and i'll post some pics, it's coming along :)
yours looks good though!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
haha, I've had the username since I was about 12.. no vette yet at 26, but I keep telling the wife I need one :D. I'm currently rocking an 01 Tahoe, still gotta get my photoshop back up and i'll post some pics, it's coming along :)
yours looks good though!:thumbsup:
Thanks!!
:D

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
those two things will do it ... just wait until kids are in the equation :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts