Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got my new 2010 Black LS a couple weeks ago after waiting what seemed like an eternity. After a bit of a rough start with my dealer scratching my bumper three days after I got it and having to give me a new bumper I have had her in the garage for a couple days.

I noticed that my silver trim surrounding the speedometer is not flush with the dash in the upper left corner. I tried pushing it flush but no go. It is not that much of a gap but now that i have seen it I notice it more.

Anyone else have this issue???

Thanks

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
The gaps are the same on both sides in my Camaro, it's just that the door trim is a little higher where it meets the dash trim. I suppose it would look better if it was perfect, but there are several other sets of gaps that would be messed up if you tried to compensate. Now if it looked asymmetric, then I might complain.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
weland, you are talking about the dash and door panels? The OP is talking about the speedo and tach bezels.
:homer: you are correct sir, I was talking about a totally different kind of gap. I didn't read through the post.

OP: I think the instrument cluster trim gap could be fixed by having the trim replaced. The dealer should be able to do this once they see what you are talking about.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts