Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
K, I am putting a deposit down Friday....Color prob. I am stuck between CGM with grey strips and Victory Red w/black strips..hood and trunk :eek:
So..what will it be ? Help me;):thumbsup:
Mike

I had the same problem. I kept switching colors but I'm a Bengal fan and decided to go with IOM with the IO interior. Getting a 2LT RS with polished wheels and had to go with an auto due to my knees, age and wife isn't that good at a stick not that she will be driving it too much. LOL

Good Luck with whichever way you go because it seems to look great with any color.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
I know it's no help, but IMO, you can't go wrong with either color. :thumbsup:

I've always tried to follow the old saying of "going with your first instinct". So, go with your first choice, and I think you'll be happy. ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Octane- How did you come up with the pic colors in your sig? I want to see what a silver color looks like with black stripes. I originally ordered Black 2ss with sunroof.
Strongly thinking about the silverwith black stripes [and no sunroof-- does a sunroof with stripes make sense?? or even done?]

The black ss impala is beautiful--when clean. But man, it shows everything.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I ordered victory red with black stripes so that would have to be my pick.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Ok, I have a dumb question, but do the rally stripes cover the hood, roof AND trunk???

Or just the hood??
If I'm thining of the correct stripes, they cover the hood and trunk lid, not the roof. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts