Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the Dayton auto show on Friday. I spoke with the hottie presenting the Challenger. This was her first gig and she was excited. I asked her if she like the Challenger better then the Camaro, her reply, “I like it better because the Camaro is only a clay model”

I offered up my email address so I could enlighten her. She still did not believe me and she would not give me her email address, I think she was intimidated by my towering stature. I hung out just to stay warm.

BTW you will find this interesting, they had the Chevy SS concept on display so, I asked where the New Camaro was, because it was advertised in the paper to be on display. They said there was a last minuet change to show this “new” concept. I chuckled and said well there’s nothing new about the Chevy SS, that concept is over 5 years old and will never see production. Not only that but they had a guard posted to protect the "new concept". Please!

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Bumblebee (movie car, still had the fake hubcaps) was at the Kansas City show, along with a Challenger. Two things.... ****, that Chally is huge, and my wife walked up to the Camaro (after chasing me down because I made a bee line for it - no pun intended) and she said "Wow, before from the pictures I just thought it was ok, but seeing it in person, it's really cool!" Oh, and she's NOT a car person and didn't want anything from me. So that's a big deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts