• Challenger

Votes: 10 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I voted Camaro as a gesture of hope. I wouldn't be surprised if that sell-out POS Brian France renamed the race the toyota 500 and had a turdra as the pace vehicle. :mad:

·
Registered
637 Posts
I voted Camaro as a gesture of hope. I wouldn't be surprised if that sell-out POS Brian France renamed the race the toyota 500 and had a turdra as the pace vehicle. :mad:
Man I hate :mad:Toyota:mad: as much or more than the next guy but man you got some anger issues. :hello:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I would prefer the Camaro (as long as the Camaro is in production), but if I were a bettin' man, I might lay odds on the ZR1 becoming the next 500 pace car. Daytona ? Indy, for sure.

·
Registered
620 Posts
i say camaro, it has been hinted that there would be a release before indy and what better way to keep the hype going for the car and the brand.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I think he shows more passion than anger when it comes to the issues he speaks out about :) :patriot:
You are right, I am passionate about what I feel is wrong, thankyou sir!:) Kinda like Anheuser-Busch possibly selling out to some Belgian brewing company. The corporate brass said no to the sale yesterday, so InBev (Belgian brewer) is going to go try and buy shares from the common stockholders. Does anyone really want to see another piece of America sold to some foreign investors? Did anyone know the brewery in St. Louis is on the national historic register? This is the kinda thing I'm talkin about. I hope the shareholders tell InBev to shove it. Its not anger I have as much as passion for what is right. Sell-outs suck.:hijacked: Sorry for the thread-jack.:patriot:

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
It would be a great time to kick off the Camaro if they are ready for sale by then or at least by febuary.

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
I want Camaro, but voted Challenger, because I think they will push their car more, because I don't think they're sales numbers will be good, and so they will do what they can to get the car in front of as many people as possible.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
You are right, I am passionate about what I feel is wrong, thankyou sir!:) Kinda like Anheuser-Busch possibly selling out to some Belgian brewing company. The corporate brass said no to the sale yesterday, so InBev (Belgian brewer) is going to go try and buy shares from the common stockholders. Does anyone really want to see another piece of America sold to some foreign investors? Did anyone know the brewery in St. Louis is on the national historic register? This is the kinda thing I'm talkin about. I hope the shareholders tell InBev to shove it. Its not anger I have as much as passion for what is right. Sell-outs suck.:hijacked: Sorry for the thread-jack.:patriot:
Try to keep this on topic - feel free to vent in your own thread :patriot:

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
I just can't get excited about nasrice, it really sucks since i think the pace cars of the past REAL nascar are extremely cool. I have a desire to own something a bit more rare when the 5th gen rolls out. I guess it will be an LE anniversary edition of some sort.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts