Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question about dealer allocation. I ordered from a large dealership in Texas and they said they had over 70 allocated to them. When I ordered in middle of Feb. they already said that they had over 100 preorders and I should get my car by Oct. Then I heard that GM is building the preorders first then dealers stock. So is there good chance that I will get my car this summer or will I have to wait. The dealer has not be any help. Not know the time table. is killing me. Thanks for any info.:(
Mark

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Welcome to :5go:... that seems like alot of allocations for one dealer but if there are 100 already pre ordered wouldnt that make them 30 over?

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
It sounds like you ordered from Classic Chevrolet! :) The most recent news that we received was that sold pre-orders will be built by June, so you might receive it by middle summer. who did you order from?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ordered from Toby. So you will have more allocated to you because of how many you have presold? I was originally hopeful for Sept. or Oct. so I would have more equity in my trade in. But the wait is killing me. I wish I could go the the event on May 6, but I will be on vacation. Thanks for the help.
Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts