Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering on when all the dealers should have the dealer car in. I thought it was supposed to be on the sixth of May??? There is only one Chevy dealer in my area the next nearest one is a bit over 100 miles away,

Just wondering....

·
Registered
170 Posts
Most dealers now have their demo car, a V6 automatic.

Don't try to buy it though, it's for demonstration purposes until the initial demand is met.

Some folks will whine that the car is priced $20K over sticker, this is to impress that the car is not for sale.

At some point, money still talks, so if you really want it and have the cash in hand, it will be yours.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts

Due to circumstances beyond their control...it did go off with a lot of hitches.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Dealer here has had one v6 come in every other week since April and sold them each for sticker. Dont think any laster more than a day on the lot

·
Registered
359 Posts

Don't try to buy it though, it's for demonstration purposes until the initial demand is met.

Some folks will whine that the car is priced $20K over sticker, this is to impress that the car is not for sale.

At some point, money still talks, so if you really want it and have the cash in hand, it will be yours.
:eek: u r joking right??!?!!

i have local dealers whom all have theirs up for sale AT MSRP right now! check out Ebay............90% dealer cars!

there's no demonstartive purpous to it anymore bro, it's after May 6th!

·
Registered
170 Posts
:eek: u r joking right??!?!!

i have local dealers whom all have theirs up for sale AT MSRP right now! check out Ebay............90% dealer cars!

there's no demonstartive purpous to it anymore bro, it's after May 6th!
At some point, there will no longer be a shortage of cars, the initial demand will be met with inventory.

You will be able to get cars for sticker then. In six months, there will be discounts and rebates.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts

Wrong - it's for whatever the dealership wants to do....Me? I sold ours to Katie on cam5, and now have it sent out for $1000+ of vendor upgrades for free. I sold it a month before it arrived, and she'll be driving it home before Memorial day for a Family reunion.... Her brother in TX has a order in down there for a SS, but has to wait until July for his....so he's excited for his sister!

:5go:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts