Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

What am I looking at as far as this kind of thing goes? I read somewhere that GM actually includes this in their mrsp. Is this true? I'm just trying to make sure I have the right amount of savings saved up. Taxes and title fees I've got ready to go, but this part is still a little fuzzy to me. My friend who turned me onto the dealer I ordered the car from said he never paid over the agreed price of a car. Does this mean this dealer doesn't charge anything over the price agreed upon? I'm going to ask him, but I wanted some background on this befor I went into it.

Thanks,
Sean W

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Here's the fees in addition to MSRP (or the price agreed upon) to expect:

Sales Tax
Title
License
Documentation Fee

Documentation fee varies from dealer to dealer. I've seen it as low as $55 and as high as $250.

DO NOT PAY anything like a "dealer prep fee" or anything like that, because that is just a glorified car wash that they charge $200 or more for.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's the fees in addition to MSRP (or the price agreed upon) to expect:

Sales Tax
Title
License
Documentation Fee

Documentation fee varies from dealer to dealer. I've seen it as low as $55 and as high as $250.

DO NOT PAY anything like a "dealer prep fee" or anything like that, because that is just a glorified car wash that they charge $200 or more for.
Ok, that sounds good. I was aware of everything listed above, so no surprises await me. The Documentation Fee is listed on my paperwork as $185.

Thanks,
Sean W

1 - 3 of 3 Posts