Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
cool...can't wait to do that with mine:eek:

sounds good, but I'm sure that's still the pre-production exhaust...hopefully it'll sound even better (so I can at least wait until the winter to hack off the exhaust).

·
Supporting Camaro Focus Group Member
66 Posts
well thats a surprise to see.

that was filmed during the focus group at Milford Tim and the rest of us were at in May. We're the folks cheering at the end!

:cool:

·
Registered
177 Posts
In all seriousness how do you get a job as cool as that, I mean who does all the stunt driving in movies and the testing of new cars on tracks. thats the kind of job i want!

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
If that is the same car that was in Indy then that wasn't the stock exhaust. It sure looked good hauling around on the course.

·
Supporting Camaro Focus Group Member
66 Posts
If that is the same car that was in Indy then that wasn't the stock exhaust. It sure looked good hauling around on the course.
hard to know. they have a bunch of the IVER cars. I think what we heard is close enough to get a feel, but not a final product. The car in the video had mufflers and cats for sure.

...and for the record, I've seen Fbodfather drive better than that. I wish HE got to take that car for a spin that day.

:D

·
Registered
523 Posts
whos the driver? im sure everyone saw the special they did w/ dale earhardt jr driving the new camaro on a road course.he was driving with one hand, drifting the car threw corners and talking calmly to the reporter next to him like he was in city traffic....that boy can drive.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts