1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MODERNCAMARO
DECEMBER MEMBER/CAMARO OF THE MONTH

CyberPunk223

Congratulations CyberPunk223! You are the December Member/Car of the Month here at ModernCamaro.com

It is nice to be recognized after being here for a year or two, kind of like being initiated into a club.

We all want to know a little more about you and your Camaro so I have a few questions for you...
Will you share with us what began your love for cars and/or the Camaro specifically?

I first noticed Camaros in High School in 1999, I had a friend that had a 91 and then traded for a 94 z28 right out of high school, black on black it was such a cool car, a couple years later I got my own and have driven them ever since.

Please share with us the story behind your 5th Gen Camaro?

When the 5th gen fist came out I was honestly sort of disappointed that GM had gone retro like other muscle cars were going. I always felt the Camaro was more unique and cutting edge. I kept my 2000 for 2 years and still loved it but the 5th gen looks began to interest me so I test drove one. The cues of the design reminded me of a corvette, the quad tail lights & the tapered rear window & square fenders, so less than 2 months after that test drive I owned my own.

How did you discover ModernCamaro.com and what has kept you here?

Modern Camaro is a great forum because it has lots of members and lets people speak there opinions more than other forums, after all that is what forums are for.

And finally, do you have anything you'd like to add to the ModernCamaro.com members or anyone else reading this interview?

Thanks for being part of the forum, the more people here the better it is.

·
I PAID MY DUES!!
75 Posts
Great write up and sweet looking Camaro! Congrats bro!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
275 Posts
thanks Envy & you guys, it's great being here, most of what I have learned about cars is from boards like this. It's nice to have a community like this to talk to others. I plan on keeping my 2012 for a very long time, I bought it new 28 months ago. 29,000 miles and counting.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Congrats ... like the unique touches on your Camaro

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Your doing great! keep the faith brother!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Congrats and cool story!! Did you trade the 2000 in for your 5th Gen? I hope not!! Lol!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts