·
Banned
7,873 Posts
a sad day

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I went to Pearl Harbor last September after standing on top of the Arizona watching the Oil slowly come to the surface made me look at life a different way. Just knowing I was standing on top of what lies a burrial ground for a many of proud fought solidiers put a uncomfortable feeling deep in my stomach.

As some of you may think this is bad its hard to not leave and have a little ( im not going to use hate as that is a bad word in my opinion to use against anyone however I will use DISLIKE/Discomfort ) towards a lot of things VERY SAD indeed.

For all who served in that war and to everyone who is serving today Thank You very much without you we wouldnt be able to live life with the freedom we have today .

Before we all go to bed tonight lets all share a moment of silence for the fallen members and there families that fought on Sunday December 7 , 1941

·
Registered
151 Posts
Others find it so easy to criticize the US, forgetting that we too have had our share of much pain throughout our history.

RIP our fallen heroes. And Thank You.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I went to Pearl Harbor last September after standing on top of the Arizona watching the Oil slowly come to the surface made me look at life a different way. Just knowing I was standing on top of what lies a burrial ground for a many of proud fought solidiers put a uncomfortable feeling deep in my stomach.

As some of you may think this is bad its hard to not leave and have a little ( im not going to use hate as that is a bad word in my opinion to use against anyone however I will use DISLIKE/Discomfort ) towards a lot of things VERY SAD indeed.

For all who served in that war and to everyone who is serving today Thank You very much without you we wouldnt be able to live life with the freedom we have today .

Before we all go to bed tonight lets all share a moment of silence for the fallen members and there families that fought on Sunday December 7 , 1941
I couldn't have said it any better myself!! And I too would like to express my gratitude to those who currently serve with me, those that came before me, and those that continue to raise thier right hand. Thank You!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
One of my biggest regrets in my almost 11 years of service in the US Navy was not getting to participate in rendering honors to the USS Arizona.

May you be guided by fair winds and following seas brave souls. :patriot:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts