Modern Camaro Forums banner

Decent 5thgen wallpaper

8K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  OctaneZ28 
#1 ·
#9 ·
5th gen myspace

:roxor: The myspace site rocks, 5thgen! However I agree, your in need of some design help.

:hello: I'm willing and able to help with a layout design if you want it. If you have a camaro in mind for the background pic send it to me. I'm off tommorow night and can get right to work on it.

I do have conditions though. Nothing painful,,, my work is 100% free. We can discuss that in myspace. I'm already a friend in your myspace. Just search your friends for 1 COOL TECH

#11 ·
Idea for 5thgen myspace!!!

You any good with div overlays on myspace??? It'd be cool if the 5thgen page was the grill shot from the top banner! Turn the two pics on the sides into links for pics and vids. 5thgen logo has to be a link to here. Then do some cool hover effects with the lights on the car (i.e. on/off)! Put a blog and a comment box bellow. Friends and associates at the bottom.

Just my 2cents...

#18 ·
Yeah I could deal with that. It takes a bit longer though. I've done a few that were totally un-myspaced. LOL! But I found the up keep to be a pain. I requested a friend in your myspace, I'd like to see your page.

Nice picture - just accepted the request :D

#23 ·
Here my current wallpaper I made:

#25 ·
Thats the look I was going for. I do use a 24'' screen. I got it for this new business. lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.