Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having the hardest time trying to decide what color of Camaro I should buy... I'm leaning toward Rally Yellow with black strips but then I see another color and start to like it too... :confused:

Is there some sort of test I can take that determines what color suits me?

How did/what helped you decide?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
i don't really think there's any sort of test you can take because it boils down to what YOU want from your car

my decision was easy as the rest of my fleet was black i had to have matching vehicles so black it was

but that being said i know the downside of owning black vehicles all to well and how hard they are to keep clean.

silver is probably the best colour to hide the dirt

maybe go through what kind of accessories you are thinking of adding to the car to make it your own (rims, decals, lighting etc) and use that to help in your colour decision making process

just remember that at the end of the day this is your hard earned money going to pay for this car and you are the one that needs to be happy with it

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Get a blue one.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
IOM is HOT.............

·
Registered
52 Posts
base your purchase on where the car will be parked when not in use and how much you will drive it. if it's going to be in a garage and not driven everyday, get a dark colored car(if that's your thing). however if you plan on driving it everyday and it's going to sit outside somewhere, get a lighter color.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the help guys, I need it lol. I don't want black because it sucks keep clean, I don't want a synergy because my ex-girlfriend has one (Yeah I know what luck right?) although I LOVE the green, on the other hand I do want a rally yellow but there are already five of six people in my area that have that color. Red Jewel is starting to grow on my lol... My head is so scrambled right now. Sorry for the rant...

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Thanks for all the help guys, I need it lol. I don't want black because it sucks keep clean, I don't want a synergy because my ex-girlfriend has one (Yeah I know what luck right?) although I LOVE the green, on the other hand I do want a rally yellow but there are already five of six people in my area that have that color. Red Jewel is starting to grow on my lol... My head is so scrambled right now. Sorry for the rant...

You will be more than happy with the red jewel :thumbsup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm having the hardest time trying to decide what color of Camaro I should buy... I'm leaning toward Rally Yellow with black strips but then I see another color and start to like it too... :confused:

Is there some sort of test I can take that determines what color suits me?

How did/what helped you decide?
Go with your gut. I knew what color I wanted, yellow with black stipes, but it gets a lot of attention. If you want a color that is easy to take care of silver is the way to go. The synergy green is different, the red is nice, the white is nice, the blue is nice, the black is nice, the orange is nice, they are all nice...

Just look closely at the car you are going to buy to make sure the panels match, and there are no defects..

Also the paint is weak, and I think needs time to cure, so be careful with it for a while.

·
Registered
76 Posts
cyber grey is a safe choice. Love Aqua blue which is what i chose, but as far as i know they discontinued it. I would say wither cyber grey or red jewel with grey stripes. red jewel is GORGEOUS in person

1 - 20 of 32 Posts